6/11/2019 Oooh Baby a Triple! - New!
- Automatic Swithing is a thing!
- Mostly... I'm sure there are bugs. I've tested most of it, but don't be too surprised if it breaks. Just refresh if that happens. The timings may also be slightly off, let me know if you notice one that is (rotation and phase please).
- Remember - it's off by default so check it on the left if you want to use it.
- We've gone HTTPS! You shouldn't notice any difference, but hey... it happened!
- TTS Change - semi important
- Melee phases now say to "pray melee" instead of prepping user for the next phase's prayer. I think it's less confusing this way.
- Minor things...
- Misc. bug fixes - Is an update really even an update without this?
- Corrected typos and grammer mistakes.
- Removed mentions of automatic mode being disabled.
Oh and just because I'm feeling good today, here's an image of a happy little abyssal demon.
If you have suggestions or find any issues with this website, please let me know on reddit.
What is this and how do I use it?
This is a tool to help players of Old School Runescape fight Zulrah. The goal of this tool is to help the player keep track of which rotation and phase they're currently on while fighting Zulrah.
Using the tool is easy! Simply start fighting Zulrah and when you know which rotation you're on, click the corresponding rotation on the graph above. A green and red box will appear showing you your current phase and the next phase of the rotation.
This tool is configurable using the options on the left hand side. You can choose to have the graph advance to the next stage automatically, or do it manually by clicking. This tool also supports text to speech and will attempt to tell you over your speakers or headset what you need to do next so you don't have to keep looking back at the graph between phases.
Before using this tool, note the positions graph on the upper left hand side of this website. These positions will be announced over text to speech. Learn them so that you know where to go when told to do so.
If you're using manual mode, you will need to first select a rotation and then click each time Zulrah changes phases.
In automatic mode, you only need to click which rotation you're on and the graph will automatically change to the next phase. Unfortunatly this is based on static timing of each phase. It may be a little off and cannot compensate for lag. Use this method at your own risk.